Mr Sameer Singh
Mr Singh is an experienced expert witness in personal injury and medical negligence. He delivers reports for both claimant and defendant solicitors producing fair unbiased reports to assist the courts
- All aspects of trauma – soft tissue and bone injuries
- Sports and work injuries
- Upper and lower limb disorders and injuries
- Whiplash injuries
Mr Singh has been acting as an expert witness since 2008 and currently completes around 200 medico legal reports per year. His high quality reports - turnaround usually within 10 days from receipt of all relevant information - provide an accurate prognosis based on analysing the available evidence without prejudice.
He is an active member of the Expert Witness Institute and received Bond Solan training. He undertakes regular CPD to ensure his skills are up to date
Mr Singh can take instructions for cases on behalf of either claimant or defendant.
Clients can be seen in clinic locations in London, Milton Keynes and Bedford with appointments usually being available within 7 to 10 days. Home visits can be arranged within a distance of 50 miles.
- Expert Witness since 2008 - over 200 instructions per year
- Personal Injury - all aspects of trauma (bone and soft tissue) and whiplash injuries
- Medical Negligence - general trauma and upper limb disorders
- Instructions on behalf of either claimant or defendant
- Appointments usually available within 7-10 days
- Home visits are possible - will travel up to 50 miles
- Medco Certified
Tel: 01908 305127
Mobile: 07968 013 803
Alternate Website: www.shoulderelbowhand.org
Address: 10 Harley Street, Marylebone, London W1G 9PF
Address: 1 Kempston Rd, Bedford MK42 9DJ