Lee Morrissey - Director & Expert Witness
Dip. Adj. FCIArb MRICS APAEWE MCIOB MCIPS
I am a highly experienced and technically competent Chartered Surveyor, possessing 18 year's bottom-to-top experience of the industry and in addition I sit on RICS Presidents' Panel of Accredited Experts.
I am also a qualified Construction Adjudicator and Chartered Construction Manager. I am a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (FCIArb) and have completed the Advanced Professional Award in Expert Witness Evidence (APAEWE).
I have acted as expert witness on more than 20 occasions and have acted as expert advisor on many more. My industry experience includes working for contractors, developers and claims consultancies, and on some of the largest infrastructure projects in Europe valued in excess of £1 billion .
Please visit www.marchsurveyingservices.com for more information on the services we provide. We accept instructions from private individuals, sub-contractors, main contractors, developers, local authorities, insurance companies, and solicitors.
We are pleased to be able to offer a no-obligation 15 minute free consultation for new customers.
We maintain an impartial approach at all times and our specialist areas of expertise cover include:
• Criminal Cases
• Legal Aid Cases
• Building Surveyors
• Defects, Disrepair, Escape of Water
• Breach of Duty / Professional Negligence
• Building Disputes
• Chartered Surveyors
• Commercial Property Expert
• Construction and Building Defects
• Construction Disputes, Law and Management
• Chartered Construction Consultants
• CPR Part 35 Compliant Expert Reports
• Construction Contract Administration
• Construction Procurement
• Dispute Resolution
• Land Property and Construction
• Landlord and Tenant Disputes
• Litigation Assistance and Support
• Project Management
• Professional Negligence
• RICS members
• Valuation Disputes