Dr Kulvinder Lall
Consultant Cardiothoracic Surgeon
I have been producing medical reports for the past 5 years and specialise in all aspects of cardiac surgery. These reports include aspects relating to surgical care and those following trauma to the structures of the chest.
The reports are approximately equally divided between defendant and claimant. Turn around time for reports is 20 working days or less depending on the complexity of the report.
I am based in London at the London Bridge and Barts Hospital. I trained and qualified King's College Hospital in 1989 and was appointed as Cardio-Thoracic Surgeon at Barts' Hospital, London in 2003.
Areas of expertise also include cardiac & thoracic surgery and chest wall injuries.
- Over 10 years experience medico-legal expert witness reports
- Over 25 years clinical experience in Cardiothoracic Surgery
- 16 Years as a Practising Cardiothoracic Consultant Surgeon in the NHS
- 4 Years as Clinical Lead at Barts Health NHS Trust for Cardiac Surgery
- Medical Negligence & Personal Injury cases accepted, equal balance Claimant and Defendant instructions
- UK GMC Expert Witness
- Sound grasp of legal principles & Civil Procedures Rules
- Screening Reports available
- Strong academic background in Evidence Based Medicine
- Scientific, impartial, analytical and logical approach
- Key points of case grasped, summarised & presented effectively
- Screening, Advisory and Full CPR Part 35 Compliant Reports available on Breach of Duty, Causation, Present Condition and Prognosis
- Efficient service, reports produced on time to agreed deadlines, secure electronic delivery available (pdf format)
- Records received in all formats (paper, Cloud, electronically).
- Full follow up service available (amendments, conference calls, home visits)
Areas of Expertise:
- Thoracic & Rib Injuries following RTA’s
- All Cardiac & Aortic Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery
- Medical Negligence
- Thoracic trauma
- Valvular Surgery
The London Bridge Hospital
27 Tooley Street