Mr Boshell Podiatrist
- 2010 – Podiatry BSc (Hons) Degree. University of Southampton
- 2010 – Member of the Royal College of Podiatry
- 2010 – HCPC Registered Podiatrist
- 2011 – Accredited Injection Therapy Training. The College of Podiatry
- 2013 – Shockwave Therapy Training. Spectrum Technology
- 2016 – Podiatric Surgery MSc Degree. University of Brighton
- 2017 – Lower Limb Ultrasound Scanning Course. Sheffield Hallam University
- 2020 – Independent Prescribing. University of West England
2022 – University of Cardiff Bond Solon Expert Witness Certificate
Mr Boshell is a foot & ankle specialist with vast experience treating a wide range of foot & ankle problems.
He graduated from the University of Southampton in 2010 with a BSc (Hons) degree in Podiatry. He has previously held NHS posts as Musculoskeletal Specialist Podiatrist. He has an extended scope of practice in diagnostic imaging, injection therapy, shockwave therapy and experience in diabetic footcare, rheumatology, and podiatric surgery.
Mr Boshell has a specialist interest in heel pain and is the author of ‘ The Plantar Fasciitis Bible ‘ which is aimed at educating health professionals and patients on plantar fasciitis and other causes of foot pain. He set up The Heel Pain Expert clinic in 2020 which is a specialist plantar fasciitis & podiatry clinic.
Mr Boshell has experience in: Performing ultrasound guided advanced therapeutic injection therapies, referring and interpret diagnostic imaging tests (x-rays, ultrasound, MRI). He was one of first podiatrists in the UK to provide extracorporeal shockwave therapy and has vast experience using this to treat plantar fasciitis and other causes of heel pain.
He takes pride in keeping up to date with the latest research and treatment developments, including reviewing published literature in his field. He is also actively in contact with a wide network of professionals around the world.
Mr Boshell has completed the widely recognised Cardiff University Bond Solon Expert Witness Certificate training. He takes instructions from solicitors across England for producing expert witness reports relating to medical negligence and personal injury.
Specialist subjects covered:
• Biomechanics/musculoskeletal podiatry
• Minor surgery
• General podiatry
• Diabetic footcare
• gait analysis
• Injection therapies
Bath Road, Box,
Mr Benn J S Boshell BSc (Hons), MSc
The Heel Pain Expert